Registration Pass includes:
– Admission to conference for selected day
– Daily teabreak and lunch
– Program Booklet
(1) Credit Card Online – VISA / MasterCard / PayPal Account
(2) Local Cheque
(Note: the latest date for payment by cheque is 31 Oct 2017).
Each Game Play Session (Disaster Relief Game OR The Southern Islands Board Game) has a limited capacity of 20 participants. You will be asked to indicate if you wish to participate in the Game Play Sessions during registration.
A processing fee of $5 for one-day pass and $8.75 for two-day pass will be added to the total fee at time of payment.
1) Registration fees must be paid in Singapore Dollars (SGD) only.
2) Fee listed above does NOT include the payment processing fee stated above. This will be added to the total fee at time of payment.
3) Online registration will close on 6 November 2017.
4) Participants with outstanding registration fees need to either complete the payment online or onsite (in cash) before they can be granted admission to the conference.
5) Onsite registration is subject to availability to seats at time of registration.
1) There will be no refund once registration payment is received.
2) However, participants who are not able to attend the conference in person may transfer his/her registration to a colleage or friend.
3) Transfer of registration is to be made known to the organizer by email, no later than 6 Nov 2017. We regret that we will not be able to process request for transfers received after this deadline.